Purpose

This blog was created to express my grief over the loss of my husband Tim. This blog is a place of expression and reflection as I continue to move on and journey through my grief and life in general. This blog will hopefully become more, but for now it is what it is.

Friday, January 27, 2012

A door closes and a window opens...

I apologize for not noting for a while.  It was not for lack of time, just a lack of anything to write about.   I have been thinking a lot lately about this blog and how I want to proceed with it.  When I started it, it was in part due to lack of gay grief sites and as a way to express my grief.  It was hoped that it would be helpful to others who were going through the same thing, and I believe it has accomplished that.  I hope it will continue to help others, and let others know that they are not alone in their grief and pain.

I think I will stop blogging for the foreseeable future.  It is not that my journey is done but I feel that I am in a good place now and that I truly don't have anything more to share.  This blogging experience has been so beneficial to me and has helped me in so many ways.  While it may have stared with tears, it ends with, well a smile.  A smile in the knowledge that I have grown through this experience and am now in a place with happy memories.  The storm clouds that surrounded me for so long has now gone away and the sky is once again clear. 

I will continue to check the blog and will be able to see any comments as they come to an email I access all the time. I want those who read this who have experienced loss, that the journey will have its ups and downs, and may seem that the light at the end of the tunnel is never coming, but trust me it truly does get better.  Hang in there and know that you are not alone and you are embraced and supported by myself and by everyone else who has suffered a loss.


All the best and all my love.  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment