Purpose

This blog was created to express my grief over the loss of my husband Tim. This blog is a place of expression and reflection as I continue to move on and journey through my grief and life in general. This blog will hopefully become more, but for now it is what it is.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I Miss

I Miss

Holding your hand
Hearing the rhythmic thump thump of your heart valve
The sound of your voice
Your laugh
The scent of your cologne
The roughness of your unshaven face against mine
Your humor
Your laugh
Laying together on the couch watching a movie
Your smile
The happiness you expressed with your eyes
Talking with you
Waking up next to you
Our lazy donuts and coffee Sundays
Seeing you
Antiquing with you (even though I was bored 10 minutes in)
Hugging you
Kissing you
The mornings laying in bed laughing and joking
Folding your laundry
Feeling whole
Your stopping and petting every dog
Your kind and polite demeanor
Being able to tell you I love you
You telling me you love me
Your stuffed animals
You always beating me in 500
My always beating you when we played Candy Land
Reading to you
Your snoring
Calling you right after I was done with work
Calling you husband
Spending my life with you
The things I am forgetting to mention

I love you.

I miss you.


Forget me nots

No comments:

Post a Comment